SPECIAL ATTENTION FOR YOUR PEUGEOT
To maintain your vehicle's high levels of safety, performance and comfort, it is essential to keep to the service schedule. It includes checks, fluid replacements and other vital maintenance.
By choosing to have your vehicle serviced in the PEUGEOT network, you are making the most of our maintenance expertise.
Servicing isn't a one-size-fits-all solution, and depending on your annual mileage and age of your car, you may need additional servicing or extra work carried out.
Have a word with your local dealer about the following arduous conditions of use apply to you:
- continuous use for long journeys
- use as a taxi or ambulance with an average speed below 12 kph
- use for repeated short journeys (under 6 km) from a cold start
- extended use in hot countries, cold or dusty countries
- extended use in countries where fuel does not meet Peugeot recommendations
You can find full details of exactly what needs doing when in the Peugeot Warranty and Maintenance Handbook that comes with your new Peugeot